Sunday, January 20, 2013

Invitation

I am doing this blog to help my fellow educators.  I feel that we, teachers, are the best people to formulate ideas to help our students.  While store bought worksheets and idea books are a great resource, many times they do not correlate to our SOLs or for some reason or another they just don't work in our classrooms.

Also, I feel like there is not enough time in our busy schedules for educators to get together and share ideas.  I would like to think of this as on-line collaboration.

Please feel free to use some or all of what you see here.  Please feel free to post thoughts, suggestions or (heaven forbid) corrections.

What you see here are my ideas.  If I have been inspired by someone or someone has lead me down a thought road I will surely give them credit.  That is all I ask in return.

Happy teaching!
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment